Graphic Design Intern (m/f)
Being an intern or working-student at blogfoster means you will be a fully integrated member of our team. And you will have one team member assigned to you with whom you’ll work closely to identify project goals.
- You are working together with marketing to create new ideas for ads, campaigns and landing pages
- Moreover you are helping redefining content by coming up with better design solutions for our website, social-media channels and creating a consistent brand experience for our users and clients
- Design internal documents such as presentations, guidelines & sales documents, getting insights in all our departments.
- You are a college student or recent graduate in graphic, interaction design or something comparable
- You are punctual, reliable, proactive and organized
- You have experiences working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesig
- You´re bringing a basic knowledge about typography & grid systems
- You should be great at teamwork, but you are able to work independently, too
- Bonus skills: You are already experienced in designing for the web and print. You have basic skills in CSS & HTML.
- Be part of the Growth and Marketing team in a company that is revolutionising the influencer marketing industry in Europe
- Recognition of your work and progress
- Coaching and professional development path
- Office location in Kreuzberg
- Breakfast, Coffee, drinks, snacks, fruits…