Senior CRM Manager | in the field of Online Marketing
As Senior CRM Manager you are responsible for retaining our user base of over 12,500 bloggers, 30,000 influencers and a growing list of more than 500 brands.
You should have a highly analytical mind, that can find the most efficient ways to elevate potential revenues and activate our user base. At the same time, you are able to manage a team of 2-4 CRM Managers, set up a strategy and if necessary, can execute your plans on your own.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a company focused on becoming the market leading technology for influencer marketing in Europe, then we want to hear from you.
- Configure, test and launch campaigns via email, online advertising and other digital channels
- Definition and execution of nurturing campaigns
- Generate appealing content targeted at different industries and decision makers
- Ability to design landing pages, define reporting processes and list segmentation
- Working within the marketing team and also working closely with our sales, operations and engineering teams
- Building a team of capable CRM managers
- Managing and leading a team (2-4 CRM Managers)
- Report directly to the Co-Founder
- Knowledge of automated marketing processes, from generating contact lists, transforming them into leads and supporting the sales team to close deals. Experience using Hubspot is a plus.
- Proficiency in how a marketing automation system works, including the use of lists and databases, search for contacts, and define and execute a lead generation funnel
- Capacity to generate appealing content and CTAs, such as white papers, case studies, sales collateral, industry analysis, product datasheets, and competition benchmark
- Ability to articulate our USPs to targeted audiences across different industries and companies
- Capacity to excel both independently as well as part of a team, with strong problem solving skills, attention to detail and proactively looking for ways to improve and lead your own projects
- Fun, energetic and tenacious personality with entrepreneurial approach and strong closing skills; experience delivering creative results independently.
- English required. German is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role
- Be part of the Growth and Marketing team in a company that is revolutionising the influencer marketing industry in Europe
- Consolidate the leading position in the DACH region and pushing traction in other European markets, primarily UK and France
- Competitive remuneration package
- VC backed company with a strong financial position
- Office location in Mitte / Kreuzberg
- Coffee, drinks, snacks, fruits…
- Friday beer time
- Coaching and professional development path