Senior Performance Manager
As Senior Performance Manager, you will be responsible for scaling our existing influencer and customer base using the most cost-effective channels.
You have a super analytical mind and can identify where to tweak in order to get the best results. You are also able to manage a team of 2-4 Marketing Manager, set up a strategy and if necessary, can execute your plans on your own.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a company focused on becoming the market leading technology for influencer marketing in Europe, then we want to hear from you.
- Control the distribution of the marketing budget across several country-teams
- Develop, run and manage effective KPI-driven user acquisition campaigns (paid as well as non-paid user acquisition channels)
- Social media and community marketing: nurture our social media channels and increase user engagement and conversion
- Manage and optimise direct email marketing campaigns
- Building up a team of capable digital marketing managers
- Managing and leading a team (2-4 Marketing Manager)
- Report directly to the Co-Founder
- Impressive track record of developing and executing effective digital marketing campaigns for international target markets
- Experience in full stack startup marketing
- Fun, energetic and tenacious personality with entrepreneurial approach and strong closing skills; experienced in delivering creative results independently
- Hands-on proficiency with relevant tools: (Facebook Ads & BM, Google Adwords / Analytics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills documented by relevant university degree.
- English required. German is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role
- Be part of the Growth and Marketing team in a company that is revolutionising the influencer marketing industry in Europe
- Consolidate the leading position in the DACH region and pushing traction in other European markets, primarily UK and France
- Competitive remuneration package
- VC backed company with a strong financial position
- Office location in Mitte / Kreuzberg
- Coffee, drinks, snacks, fruits…
- Friday beer time
- Coaching and professional development path