Product Manager (m|w)
At blogfoster, we go beyond simply connecting brands with influential individuals. We provide an influencer marketing integration solution: from creating authentic campaign designs and effective audience matching, through to execution and analytical reporting. At blogfoster, we ensure that our advertising partners realise the full potential of influencer marketing.
As a product manager at blogfoster, you would contribute to a product that enables creative content creators to turn their passion into a business.
What you can look forward to:
- You are part of a team that is building the foundation for a scalable product that is expanding into new markets, currently DACH and UK, soon France.
- You are responsible for developing new products and features and/or improving existing ones. You will manage your products over the full product lifecycle: discovery, validation, implementation, rollout, evaluation and adjustment. This does not mean you are doing this alone, it means you take ownership for the process and enjoy autonomy.
- In your daily routine you will work within a small, experienced team that includes engineering, UI design, business intelligence and product.
- You will talk to our customers face-to-face or phone-to-phone at least monthly.
- We like results-oriented discussions and fast iterations to find the best solutions for our users. We would rather implement a simple prototype and test it with real people than brood over a concept for weeks.
- You are fluent in German (minimum is C2 after CEFR) and English.
- You are passionate about blogging, social media and developments in the marketing and advertising landscape.
- You know how to discover a product that is valuable (meets user needs, solving a problem), usable (joy of use) and feasible (what is currently technically possible).
- You know how to get user feedback (customers, internal stakeholders) and how to analyse and prioritise it.
- You can translate customer needs and feedback into actionable to-dos for development with written specs, wireframes, flowcharts. You know when a paper drawing will do the job and when a clickable prototype is necessary.
- Being successful in a startup environment means you know when it is important to stick to methods, processes and numbers, and when to rely on your gut instincts. If necessary you can be pragmatic and simply get things done.
- You know how to communicate the important things at the right time and always with a smile on your face: no matter if the medium is a wireframe, a release presentation, an email or a personal conversation.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in product management, user research or UX design. You don’t have to be an expert in all of the tasks listed above already, but you need to know at least half of it and not just from reading about it. And you have to be able to convince us that you are eager the learn the rest fast.
- Personal development is important to us. That’s why, after a qualifying time period, you are free to spend 10% of your time on your passions. This could be open source, blog articles or other areas of interest that supports you in becoming the best version of yourself.
- We provide a daily breakfast and have regular team events.
- Please send us your CV and a written pitch in German language that describes why you fit the requirements.
- If you seem like a good fit, we’ll have a short phone or video chat to get a first impression of each other and check our mutual requirements.
- After that, we’ll meet for an interview and a case study. This is also the chance to meet other team members.
- If we are both intrigued, we discuss the details of the PM role further.